School Girl Nikki~Welcum To My Bedroom (Introduction

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my dirty diary. would you like to get to know a little more about me? I sure would like to get to know you ☺ I just cant wait to share all of my secrets with you. And I can promise you that they will be so good that your cock will start throbbing for me. And my stories will cater to the alpha male, the dominate, submissive males, and those who like to switch as well. Are you curious right now? Are you wondering just what kind of girl I am? Could I be submissive, a flirty dominating princess, a bit of a switch? Or maybe all three rolled up into one unforgettable delicious package? Well I just cant wait for you to come find out. I also can't wait for you to share your secrets with me as well. I love hearing your voice as you tell me your favorite kind of taboo phone sex secrets. 


I'm a school girl who loves things that are outside of the box. I also like them inside as well. I'm the kind who loves uninhibited and uncensored very dirty taboo phone sex talk and sex. I'm not the type who just moans and groans when you are with me. Unless we are indulging in one of your favorite kind of role play's and you have your hands all over my perky firm tits and cock buried inside of my tiny bald pussy fucking me deep and hard. I love all sorts of role plays. Some of my favorites are the kind that are extreme, dirty, and kinky as well. I'm a very open minded girl and am the type who will never say no to you. I just love turning all sorts of men my way. Especially those who are older and more experienced than me. Because I just love learning new things. Every now and then I just may shock you though and teach you some things that you never dreamed a girl like me can do *giggles* 

Please come back so you can read my conclusion and find out about what types of role plays I love to share with you. That is unless you want to call and share yours with me... I just ♥ hearing about what turns you on.  I also love being that girl who takes every last drop of cum that you have to share with me.I am very ready to be the unforgettable taboo phone sex girl of your dreams...

NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com
Or you can feel free to give me a call at:
1-888-662-6482 
xoxo,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment