Welcum To My Bedroom (Conclusion)

Hi guys thank you for coming back to my diary. I have to tell you that I've had some very unforgettable phone sessions with you. I've had the pleasure of being many things as well. Some being innocent and submissive. Others have been sweet and slutty. Other times I've been very flirty.  I've also had the pleasure of being a dominating princess to all the submissive males. One thing I can say is that I truly do love making your dick very hard. I love being your flirty girl that you cant help but take your cock out to stroke for as well. I love the thought of sliding my soft hands down in your pants and touching it  and making it feel so good it starts throbbing. You know I won't stop until I hear those words "Nikki take my dick out baby. It's so fucking hard I want you to stroke and pump it and make it cum for me. You know I love doing all those things the other girls wont do. The word "no" just does not exist in my vocabulary. 

Will you please come and share your taboo phone sex fantasies with me? Will you please touch me all over my petite body? Especially my firm little breasts and nipples because they are just so sensitive. You may just find out how creamy that makes my pretty little panties as wet. I just love it when your fingers find themselves between my creamy little thighs. If you get real close you will find out just how tight and wet my bald pussy is for you. I really want to wrap my soft little hands around your swollen hard cock. I'll make it feel oh so good. I'll even drop to my knees and suck it just like my favorite lolliepop. I'll do it just how you like too. If you start dripping pre cum you may just want me to get up and rub my panty covered ass and pussy all over it, I'll sit in your lap and grind nice and slowly. It doesn't matter what size your dick is. Will you start whispering your dirty secrets in my ear as I wiggle and squirm? I'll make it feel so good you may just tell me to take these soft undies off and rub your hard dick all over my tight cherry. I just love it when you put me in your favorite position and slide your hard dick inside. But if it's too small you can just hump my panty covered pussy and ass. If you like it kinky and dirty you may want to thrust your dick in my tiny fuckable ass as well....
 

What are some of your favorite kinda role plays? I'm sure we can think of something that makes your cock rock hard. Some may include but not limited too: girl next door, school girl, teacher/student, cheerleader, girl scout, age play (because I have a sexy young and sweet girlish voice) coed, babysitter, sweet and innocent little girl, untouched virgin, impregnation, daughters best friend, extreme taboo, forbidden fantasies, accomplice fantasies, forced fantasies, daddies girl, older men, anal, flirty intern, your wife or girl friends slutty younger sister, panty tease, cock teasing flirt, having my way with all the subbies, being the perfect flirty princess, and  so much more that is not mentioned here.
 

So please give me a call because I am very ready to be the unforgettable taboo phone sex girl of your dreams...
 

NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com
 

Or you can feel free to give me a call at:

1-888-662-6482

xoxo,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment