Pop My Sweet Chery ~ Virgin Phone Sex

As soon as my parents left for the day was the moment that the man next door came over to see me. When I answered the front door, there he stood in a white tight fitting shirt, blue jeans and a pair of cowboy boots. I looked up at him smiling and said "hello Brennan how are you today?" He looked down smiling already knowing the reason why he came over. He knew a girl like myself was perfect and ripe for the picking. Especially when it came to his virgin phone sex fantasies and all that he wanted to do to me. So he looked down at me and said "Fine thank you. How are you today Nikki and what are you up too?" I said "I'm good as well but just doing some home work. I was actually thinking about taking a break in a few moments." His eyes gazed my petite body up and down as I went on to ask if he wanted to come in for a while. I told him that my parents were gone for the day and I had the place all to myself. He made his way in and said "Yeah I noticed they left not too long ago. I would love to keep you company and give you a distraction from your homework." He went on to ask me what kind of homework I was doing. I told him it was about human sexuality and how the body works and responds to certain things and what our body parts mean. I could tell he really liked that because the expression on his face grew even more intense. I have to admit that he was the kind of man that really got my attention. 

We stood there talking for a few minutes as he went on to say "I would love to give you some help with your homework but I have a different type in mind." If you don't know this about me, I just so happen to be a very curious girl. Especially when it comes to older men and the thoughts that are on their minds. So that led me into asking "Oh really what kind of help Brennan?" He said "well it's the kind of homework that we have to do upstairs in your bedroom." I grew even more curious because my mind is the kind that is always wandering. I could only imagine what it is that we would do up there. There was just no way I was going to say no to him. He had a bit of an advantage over me because he knew I was his perfect kind of virgin phone sex girl who was not only untouched but a bit inexperienced as well. But knowing that I I could tell how turned on he was. All that it took was the expression on his face, him undressing me with his eyes and the hard bulge forming in his pants. It could have been the fact that I was wearing a very short skirt that showed off these creamy smooth legs. Or maybe it was the fact that he saw my tiny fitting shirt and how low cut it was. Even as innocent as I am do always find the perfect skimpy outfits that show off my tiny body. My breast were a bit exposed and I have a feeling that he could see my hard puffy nipples poking through. If he knew how wet and creamy my panties were getting I just know we probably would have not made it upstairs to my bedroom and he would have taken me right then and there in my parents living room. 

I didn't want to keep him waiting though so I smiled up at him and said "we can go up there now..." As we made our way up I looked back and saw his eyes looking at my legs and tight little ass. The more that his look got intense the more curious I was about what he wanted to do to me. I had a feeling thought that he wanted to take my virgin phone sex cherry and pop it really good. So we made our way in as he said "oh this is a cute room that you have Nikki. I love that little bed over there." I giggled and said "thank you Brennan I like it a lot. I spend quite a bit of time in here too." Since he lived right next door I had a feeling that he's seen me in there quite a few times. Maybe even times when I have come home and changed out of my school clothes. I couldn't also help but wonder if he's seen me parading around in my little panties. I wondered if he ever saw my naked breasts exposed and thought about all of the things that he wanted to do to them. I also wondered if he had ever seen me come out of the shower in nothing but my towel. Could he have seen me drop it to the floor and gaze at my tiny body as I was ready to lotion myself down? Maybe he wanted to be the one to take his strong hands and run them across my 34 B breasts. His big hands cuffing and fondling the perfect handful not being able to help but feel my nipples getting harder by the second. He could have thought about lying me down on my bed and lotion my soft smooth legs down and maybe grab some baby oil and rub it all over my very smooth pussy. 

His bedroom door was in fact across from my bedroom. And seeing as how I kept my blinds open often, wondered if he had secretly stroked off to my sweet young body before. I have to confess I love it when a man secretly strokes his hard dick off to me. So much as to where he can't take it anymore and invites himself over to just take me and my ripe little body and make it all his. And as flirty and suggestive as I am and a bit of a cock tease I just knew with "B" that I was about to find out.  Because knowing how much he loves virgin phone sex with a girl like myself I knew he was just about ready to pop my sweet cherry. I asked him if he wanted to have a seat on my bed but he said "no Nikki I just want to stand here for a moment and look at you." I looked at him and he had so much lust. It was right at that moment that he said "Nikki how far have you went with a guy?" I said "I haven't went that far at all yet. In fact I'm still a virgin. I've done some kissing with a few guys and they have touched me. I've also sucked a few guys cocks and they have found themselves exploring my little body. A few have even fingered my pussy and even licked it as well but I've never had sex before. He said "Oh really?" He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him letting his hands explore me. He leaned down into me kissing my soft warm lips. I couldn't help but get tingly all over. And my pretty panties started to instantly moisten by the second. Our tongues danced as he said "give me your hand baby I want you to feel how  hard I am for you." It was at that moment I knew what was about to happen. And who would be popping my ripe untouched cherry...

Are you on the edge of your seat right now? Is your cock throbbing wanting to know what happened next? Do you want more? Or maybe you want to call and tell me what you would do to me if I was your sweet and innocent girl next door. The one who you would have your virgin phone sex fantasies with..... I can't wait for you to stay tuned in what happens next....

Would you like for me to reveal more of my very sweet and petite body with you? Because I would love to show you more.  I would love to show you these 34 b breasts. They are just the perfect handful. So firm and squeezable. And my puffy nipples are just so sensitive... Especially when you play with them and lick and suck and nibble on them. Just makes these pretty little panties so wet and creamy for you. If you decide to do a phone session with me so I can hear your sexy voice tell me how turned on you are then I will show you this bald dripping wet pussy. Makes me tingle all over just thinking about it...

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com 

Call ~ 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment