Panty Stroking Daddies Girl Taboo Phone Sex


"Nikki what are you doing home so early for? Aren't you suppose to be in school right now?" Was some of the first words I heard when daddy called me for his taboo phone sex secret. I walked in I caught him standing there with my dirty panties wrapped around his dick. He stood there stroking.with them as his hand kept jacking and pumping not able to hide the fact of how shocked he was. But then again he was so in to it that he had no clue that I was standing there watching him. His cock was throbbing for me. I have to confess that not only did he like stroking with them but he also loved to sniff and lick them as well. I smiled as I could not take my eyes off of him. I loved to be his flirty girl and drive him crazy. And I suppose there was a part of me that knew he sniffed, licked and stroked with my panties. I mean why not? Seeing as how I constantly go around showing them off to him. Giving him peeks and hints of my pretty undies when I wear my really short skirts and tiny little tops. Sometimes he even caught me when I had nothing but panties on. I liked him walking in on me though. I purposely did it because I knew how it made his cock ache for me. There were even times when I confessed and said "Do you know sometimes I fantasize about sitting down on your lap? I think about wiggling my little panty covered ass all over your hard dick." He moaned out and said "Oh Nikki I've thought about the same thing baby girl. There have been so many times that I stroked off thinking about what it would be like to have you wiggling all over me." I walked over to him and said "Can I please sit on your lap now?" I twirled my long blonde hair smiling at him as his dick was sticking straight up. 

As I sat there moving my little hips around in circles I said "what other secrets do you have to share with me? I promise I won't say a word to anyone. Have you done anything else with my panties?" He said "Oh yes baby I have. When I see you walking around here barely dressed there have been times when I stand outside of your door spying and jacking my dick for you. There have been many times that I have shot my cum into your dirty panties." I moved my hips and rocked back and forth saying "Did it feel good daddy? Does this feel good? Do I give you even more forbidden taboo phone sex fantasies? Can you feel how warm and creamy I am for you right now? Just look down between my little legs and see how these panties are sticking to my pussy lips. If you look really hard you can see my puffy pussy print pressed against them too!" He moaned out as he took his hand and placed it between my creamy little thighs. I started to beg him and say "Pleaseeeee stick your finger in there. I want you to feel how wet I am for you right now." That wasn't the only thing he wanted to stick in there. He wanted to stick his seven inch dick in me too. I could tell by the look that he had on his face. I had to admit though at first that i did not know if he just liked to stroke with my panties or if he ever fantasized about doing more. I also knew how forbidden and taboo it was to be having thoughts like that about him. But, I had a way of finding out things from him. And being a very curious girl like myself what else could one think? *giggles* 

So after he finger fucked my little cherry I slid my panties off and said "here these are for you. I want you to sniff and lick my pretty panties. I have been secretly fucking my pussy all day at school with them and thinking about you" That just drove him even crazier. And I have a feeling that forbidden thoughts and taboo phone sex secrets were flooding his mind. I wrapped my soft little hands around his dick and started to run his cock head up and down my creamy slit. Then I couldn't help but wonder if he ever snuck in my bedroom late at night and watched me. I wondered if he ever thought about pulling the covers back as I only had on a pair of panties and half top. I was curious to knowing if he ever wanted to slide my clothes off and climb on top of me. And if he wanted to waken me with his hard dick pushing into my little thighs and say "Nikki it's me. Put your legs up because I can't wait any longer. I need to have you right now." Then look down at me as he starts to slide and push his cock in my tiny wet pussy and feel the way that it would grab, squeeze and choke his swollen hard dick. I wondered if he wanted to push his dick so far deep up in me and thrust until he shot his load inside. I was VERY curious to know if he thought about me when he fucked "mommy" and how long it would be before he shot his load for me. I know he had to tell how tight and snug my little pussy was when he fingered me. I know he could only imagine how fucking tight it would be and how he would never forget about how I would be oh so good at milking his cock and draining his balls. So much better than her. My petite body is just so much tighter than hers. And while she would say no to letting him fuck all of her holes all I want to say is "please daddy take me. I will always say yes to you" I also knew that no other girl would make him feel the way that I do and be so responsive and get so turned on for him like I do. My sweet moans and the way that I talked dirty for him could cause him to explode at any given moment. 

So what do you think happened between me and him? I do have to admit I love to keep your mind wondering. What would you have done if you were him? I'm here, all yours and ready to hear what turns you on...

1-888-662-6482 
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: 
NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger: NaughtySlutNikki

Google Hangouts Messenger: 
NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment