Pop My Inocent Virgin Phone Sex Chery Part 2


He grabbed my little virgin phone sex hands placing it upon his jeans. I could feel how hard he was for me. All eight inches was throbbing. Then he grabbed my tank top pulling it off to expose my firm and very perky little breasts. He pushed me down on my knees unzipping his pants to expose his naked hard dick for me. I looked up and said "Do you want me to suck it for you?" He looked down saying "oh yes baby suck this cock for me." I smiled saying "I'll do a very a good job for you." I placed my pretty painted lips around the tip of his swollen mushroom head, sliding my warm wet mouth further down around his shaft. Licking and sucking as his moans became more intense. Hearing him say "oh god Nikki I love the way you suck my dick." I looked up at him smiling with my mouth full of his hard cock, eyes watering because I was taking it so far down my throat. He took me by the back of my head pushing me further down on his dick. I started choking and gagging all over his shaft as pre cum was dripping down my throat. He was pumping in and out just as if my mouth was his very own personal fuck station. He couldn't take much more though. As good as I was sucking his dick I knew he could have cum at any moment. But he wanted to save his warm creamy load for my puffy bald pussy. 

He pulled me up saying "that's enough baby." Leading me over to my bed he slid my creamy little panties and shorts off. Then he said "how do you feel about having sex Nikki?" I said "I'm pretty scared because that's something that I've never done before. I'm still a virgin Brennan." I could tell how much that turned him on. He leaned me back on my bed climbing on top of me. He spread my creamy little legs open and took the tip of his swollen cock head running it up and down my slippery pussy lips. He asked me "do you want me to fuck you Nikki?" I said "yes but I still am very scared." He said "I promise not to go too hard and will do my best not to make it hurt." I had a feeling that I was going to get very loud but luckily we both lived in the country so I could be just as noisy as I wanted to be. He gave me a warning before he pushed his swollen dick head inside of my virgin phone sex pussy lips. And then he took one slow thrust. I could feel the insides of my tiny hole being stretched open as he pushed deeper and harder inside of me. He was filling my tiny walls up as I clutched the sides of my bed and felt my little cherry get popped. I screamed out from the sharp pain as he thrust all the way in. I could feel all eight inches of him sliding in and out of me. He stopped his thrusts saying "I'm going to stop because i just want to feel the insides of your tiny pussy grab and squeeze around my shaft." My cherry squeezed up and down his cock just as if it was a heart beating and pulsating at a steady rhythm. He said "I'm going to start thrusting deep and hard now so you may start to scream out baby." It was at that moment that I felt him pumping deep and hard inside of my tiny fuck tunnel. Feeling as if he was ripping deep inside of me. I tried to catch my breath. It was a feeling that I've never experienced before. The perfect mixture of pain and pleasure as his cock was fucking my sweet pussy. 

Was I going to be addicted as he took my innocence away? I had never had an experience like that before. It was almost like his dick was so far in me i could feel him in my little tummy. It was intense and so fucking powerful. It was so extreme and felt sooooo good. The he slid out and said "get on your hands and knees for me." I wasn't that naive to know what was about to happen next. I moaned out "oh no please I know it's going to hurt" He looked at me and said "I'm going to fuck you deep and hard Nikki. I'm going to thrust inside of that sweet little pussy." He warned me again as he pushed inside of me. Thrusting and pounding as I grabbed a hold of my covers. He grind deep and hard as his knees began to buckle. I could feel his full balls smacking against my little ass. He started to grunt and pinned me down into my bed. I couldn't help but scream as he said "I'm going to flood that little pussy up with all of my fucking cum now! I screamed out so loud just knowing everyone could hear me. It felt so fucking good. Pain mixed with pleasure that my parents could have walked in at any given moment and I would have not cared. Because I couldn't think of a better way to lose my innocence to the man next door. We both collapsed into the bed as he said "Nikki that was so fucking good. I can't wait to come over again when your parents aren't here to give you more." I smiled looking at him giggling sweetly and said "thank you for being the first to take my virgin phone sex pussy and make it all yours. And thank you for popping my sweet innocent cherry....

What kind of role play fantasy excites you? I would love to hear all about the things that make your cock throb...

Call ~ 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki


E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki 

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation with: NaughtySlutNikki


No comments:

Post a Comment