Sweet And Submissive Phone Sex Slut

I couldn't help but notice his eyes on me when he called this flirty cock teasing phone sex slut. i was standing in the aisle shopping for some candy and new lip gloss. My parents had stepped away to the clothing section and that is when he decided to make his way closer to me. I looked at him and said "hi how are you today?" He smiled looking at me up and down saying "I couldn't help but notice you while you were shopping there." I giggled sweetly and said "oh really?"He said "I just can't take my eyes off of your tight little ass" I said is that right?" He came closer and said "oh yeah." Then I said "yeah I noticed you from the corner of my eyes while I was shopping with my parents." I could tell he was the kind of man who was not shy at all. He had a way of expressing himself and letting his thoughts be known from the very start. Then I asked him "what are you thinking about right now standing there looking at me like this?" He got this intense look on his face and said "If you only knew..." I said "oh really? Well judging by that look it sort of looks like you were undressing me with your eyes." He smile and said "it's too bad we were standing here in the store like this because I would love to be someplace more private with you." I couldn't deny how much I loved it when men looked at me like that. Especially older men. He told me that his car was right outside and I couldn't help but be curious of what he was trying to say to me. So he went on to say "but that is a bad idea because if your parents come looking for you what would they think? Also you know there are other places in here where we could be more private." 

My curious mind started going all sorts of places of where we could go. And after spending a little time there with him and because he was just so damn tall and sexy I would have been ready for him to pull me to any private room that was available. It could have been the storage closet, produce refrigerated section, or something as risky as the women's bathroom in the back of the store. Those places did have a tendency to be more private. We introduced ourselves to each other and he said "I've always wanted to have a girl like yourself all to myself in a place like this. I could take you right here and right now Nikki. But I would hate for either one of us to get arrested. I could see the bulge growing in his pants more by the second. I walked up to him and showed him how much of a phone sex slut I really am and said "you know I've had those same kinds of thoughts as well myself." He said "Oh really but won't your parents come looking for you?" I said "I doubt it because when my parents are in the clothing section they could be there for a while. I can just text them and let them know I'm going to go to the music section." He took that opportunity to take me by the hand and we made it back to the perfect spot. I couldn't help but over hear him say "Oh just look at that sexy little ass sway back and fourth Nikki. It's making my dick so fucking hard. We went in the lobby and locked the door behind us I looked up at him saying "i feel kinda bad about coming in here because what if someone needs to use this room?" He said "Don't worry about that right now let's just go.baby girl." 

I stood there as his bulge was ready to pop out of his pants. He said "I just can't take my eyes off of your sweet ass." I giggled saying "I just love showing my little body parts off. Especially my little tits and ass. And this super tight fitting short skirt are perfect for doing that. And I love turning a mans heads my way." He said that whole outfit is perfect. He didn't say much after that. He pushed me down on the seat and said "you know you were talking about how much you love wrapping your hands around hard things baby. It's time to prove that." He dropped his pants and his hard dick sprang out right in front of my face. I looked up just as if it was my favorite piece of candy and started to suck and lick all over it. I know how wrong it was. Especially when it comes to his taboo and forbidden fantasies. But I make the perfect girl for all of those thoughts and just make men's cocks so hard. He got so excited and turned on he started to fuck my pretty mouth. His balls were slapping against my chin as I deep throat his dick and started to choke and gag on it just like the perfect phone sex slut that I am. He put his head back saying "ohhhh fuck make this dick sloppy wet.. For a girl who is so young you really know how to suck on a hard fat dick baby." I knew at that moment he was ready to put it somewhere else. He was ready to bend me over and slide my skirt up and push his meaty cock deep inside. I wasn't going to stop him either. 

He pulled me up saying "stand up right now Nikki. Pull skirt up and panties down. If I had you in my bed I would have that sweet little body naked right now." I smiled and said in a very flirty way "Well who knows? Maybe next time you can have me in your bed. But for now where do you want to push that hard dick in next?" He turned me around so quickly and bent me over that it wasn't seconds until my little legs were spread open and he had his dick piercing the outer lips of my tiny bald pussy lips. He pushed his thick cock head inside of me and it felt so fucking good. I started to moan out his name begging him to fuck me. He said "damn baby that pussy is so fucking tight I have to force it in. It's choking my dick baby!" i looked back at him saying "You know I'm the kind of girl who knows how to milk a cock." My creamy wet cherry squeezed and choked around his shaft. I could feel his balls slapping against my bare ass. I knew it wasn't long until he was going to cum. He took control of my pussy so fucking good that I started to cum all over his cock. Locking his dick deep in my pussy walls not letting it go. Then contracting and pushing it out drove him even crazier. He said "oh no no give me that sweet fucking pussy baby its mine! He started to grunt and knees started to buckle. Then my sweet voice let out "Please can I have all your cum? I just love uncovered bare cocks fucking me. I just love giving myself to you like a good little slut." He came so fast and said "fuck Nikki that was so damn good baby. I can't believe how quickly you made me cum like that. You are my favorite littlphone sex slut and I can't wait to call you again." 

What are you in the mood for today? I just love hearing you share all of things that make your cock throb.....

Call ~ 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki 

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation with: NaughtySlutNikki

www.phonesexsuperstars.com/nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment