Barely Legal Phone Sex

Have you ever had a barely legal phone sex cutie like me to temp you to turn your head my way? Maybe you were out with your girl friend or wife shopping or running errands. Maybe at a restaurant and you see me dressed in something very sexy and form fitting. You see the way I look at you and my body language and flirty gestures give you all sorts of thoughts. Do I get your attention while your significant others back is turned or do I go the extra mile being a bad girl and do it while she is looking? Or maybe I wait to see what your body language says knowing all you can think about is how hard I make your cock and the only thing you want to do is go home stroke it and start thinking about all the things you want to do to me. I have to confess I am just that type of girl who loves getting your attention and eyes on me.  

Just think about my tight firm young body brushing up against you. You know I have so many thoughts about what you would do to me. My perky puffy nipples brushing against your bare chest as your hands start to explore my petite body. There are times when I think about being your sweet and innocent girl who gives you exactly what you want. And then there are times when I think about being that flirty slut who dresses and does everything to push your buttons and drive you crazy. And not having any limits or taboo's just makes me even more ripe for your picking. Do you want to have a piece of this barely legal phone sex pleaser? What if I were to sit my little round bottom down on your lap? Just grinding and moving my sweet hips in circles. Looking into your eyes just feeling your dick start to stiffen with every wiggle and motion. You see my pretty little cotton panties expose and feel the warmth of my sweet smooth pussy. If you are the kind of man who loves  the tease then I'll just grind and rub my sweet little panty covered cherry all over your bare cock until you cum all over my soft undies. 

Are you thinking about me being there with you right now as you say "Nikki you sexy cock tease look at what you have done to me right now baby." Maybe we are in your living room or maybe we are in your room. If you like it taboo and forbidden maybe we are in my bedroom and you have snuck in my bedroom late at night standing above me with the covers pulled back. I could be barely dressed in nothing but my cami and pretty little panties. Or maybe we are in the bed that you share with "her" You look down at me with your big hard cock exposed just stroking it. You see the outline of my puffy nipples push through my top. I move closer to you as you find your body pushed up against mine. 

I look up at you smiling saying "can I wrap my soft little hands around it and stroke it for you? I promise I'll make it feel really good for you. And if you want me to do it real good can you teach me just how to stroke tease and slide my soft hands up and down?" Maybe all you can think about is getting me down on my knees so I can wrap my barely legal phone sex lips around that rock hard cock. I just love candy so I promise to suck it so good you wont help but want to use my mouth as it's your favorite personal fuck station. But then again you may be so turned on that the only thing you want to do is sweep me off of my feet and lay me down on your bed. I know you want to fuck me in your favorite position. I look up or back at you feeling your rock hard dick slide up and down my dripping wet tiny pussy lips. I hear you say "Nikki damn that's a tight little pussy you have. I have to really push hard to get it past those puffy swollen lips of yours baby girl" 

All I can think about is saying "please push it in. I know your dick is big and hard but please force that meaty dick in my tiny twat. It's ll yours to thrust, pound and push deep inside. Be careful though because this tiny fucking pussy can make a man cum really hard and really fast. Especially the way that it grips and squeezes around a stiff pole. My tiny fuck walls are so much more wetter than hers ever was for you. And the fact that I'm so sexual and love to please you makes you want to thrust your dick in me even deeper. It doesn't really matter what kind of fantasies you have about me. You can mold me into the perfect fuck doll who will give it to you so good and give you thoughts of taking all three of my holes. This sweet and submissive slut will give up all of my holes to you. I will never say not to you. Or maybe you want me to flirt and seduce you. There may be times you want me to make the first move and be in control. There could be times you want a girl like myself to give you the ultimate mind fuck without actually having sex. Maybe my dirty talking sweet mouth and soft hands could just stroke and tease your dick to exploding. With one edge after the other. Some love 69 and others just want me to lye down on the bed while they kiss and lick me from my pretty little toes and feet all the way up to my dripping wet bare pussy. Some just want to rub their exposed cock against my panty covered ass and pussy until they are shooting their load all over my sweet barely legal phone sex ass or firm little breasts. 

When you are around another female I'll be the one who always creeps into your mind. It will be my sweet talking young voice saying all those dirty things that make you want to take your dick out and start stroking. I'm the kind of girl who will prove it to you too by letting you hear just how wet I am for you. You may think about grabbing my creamy little thighs or taking a hold of my hips with my legs up in the air. My tight young cunt pulling your dick so deep inside of me that you lose all control. You can come have this fresh sweet and very slutty and submissive fuck doll anytime you want me. One of the things that turns me on is the way that you talk and the way you sound when you are stroking your hard cock for me. 

Can I please be your naughty home wrecking barely legal phone sex cutie pie today? I will be your perfect innocent little sweet pie, your very naughty cum slut slut or whatever else makes your cock as hard as a rock...

Call ~ 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki 

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation with: NaughtySlutNikki





No comments:

Post a Comment