Babysitter Phone Sex

Dear Diary,

I want to share an unforgettable phone sex session that a caller shared with me...

I knew that he was single and didn't have any kids. I also knew what kind of man he was as well. But that still didn't stop me from going over to his house and offering up my babysitter phone sex services to him. I suppose you could say I am a bit of a flirt when it comes to men. Especially older men. I love to flaunt, tease, show off my body and be a very naughty girl. And he knew this. Just as he knew how much I love getting his attention as well. But if I knew what was about to happen next and how my cock teasing ways were going to get me more than I asked for would I have still went over to see him? When i showed up I said "Hello Charles how are you today?" He looked at me smiling saying "Oh hello Nikki I'm good how are you? And what brings you by today?" I smiled twirling my long blonde hair around my finger and said "Well, it wont be long until summertime will be here and i was just thinking of extra ways to make some money." i could tell he was very intrigued and curious about what i had to say. So he asked me to come in. I smiled up at him saying "thank you very much." We took a seat on his couch as he said "so you are looking to make some extra money huh?" I said "Yes I am and I was wondering if you need a babysitter?" 

See he knew I babysat and I had no idea that he was going to call my bluff so I had already gotten myself into a bit of hot water here. He looked at me as I went on to say "So yeah I was wondering if you would like for me to babysit your kids or maybe grand kids Charles." He looked and said "Now Nikki you know i'm not married and I do not have kids." I smiled and said "Maybe I can look after your dogs or cats when you are away?" He kinda laughed and said "you know I don't have any pets either." He moved closer into me and said "but you knew that before you came over didn't you? Asking me for babysitter phone sex." I looked up at him modestly saying "Yeeeeaah I did. But you know how much I love to go shopping at the mall to buy new clothes. And with spring being here and all it's going to be warmer. And you just know how much I love wearing my cute little skirts and tops!"He looked me up and down with this mysterious look on his face as I said "In fact I just went shopping and bought this cute little outfit. So I guess the real reason i came by was to get your opinion on how it looks on me." I explained my outfit in details to him. I even told him about my matching little panty and bra set underneath it!

He cleared his throat and said "well why don't you get up and model it for me Nikki." My face lit up, giggling sweetly and I said "Okay I would love too!" So I stood up for him and did a cutsey little modeling show. I turned around nice and slow so he could take it in. I looked down at him and said "I just love these kinda skirts you know why? Cause they are cotton and not tight fitting. And when I turn around fast it opens up and sways out! I gotta be careful where I do that at though." He said "Oh? Why is that? I said "well if i'm outside and a draft or gust of wind blows then my skirt will fly up and you will be able to see my panties." He said "Mmmmhmmmm" In a very sexual way. Then he said "You certainly can. Spin around for me Nikki so I can see that again." So I did very playfully. The next thing I heard him say was "Nikki! You're not wearing any panties under your skirt are you?" I said "Nooooo I'm not wearing any panties. I know that's very naughty isn't it?" He said "Yeah naughty Nikki. You know you are a very naughty girl don't you?"
So he got up off of the couch and put his hand on my shoulder. Before I knew it his hands started roaming other places as well. He placed his hand between my creamy little thighs. He took his other hand and lifted up my top exposing my perky little breasts. I looked at him smiling a bit but also caught off guard saying "What are you doing Charles?" He said "ohhhh you feel so good between your legs. Just so warm and soft baby." I couldn't help but moan out as his hands got closer to my bare pussy lips. The closer his hands got to my smooth pussy lips the more I couldn't help but notice the rise in his pants growing by the second. I cleared my throat asking him if I was the reason why he was getting harder. He said "Oh Nikki you are the reason why my dick is getting harder in my pants. My bulge is growing seeing you here like this. In fact I'm going to take it out because it's so hard." His fingers were rubbing the outside of my pussy lips. It was only seconds until his fingers were pushing inside of me. Only seconds before he had his hard dick out stroking as he started to pump my tiny pussy. He looked down at me saying "Oh god you are so fucking tight in there. I can just imagine how it's going to feel when I push my dick inside of you. Coming over here asking about babysitter phone sex services. You know you are a fucking cock tease and what you do to me. I can only imagine how it will choke, squeeze and grab it when it's buried deep inside of those fucking walls." I jumped back because I had a feeling I knew what was about to happen next. I had a feeling he was going to push his dick deep inside of me. I had a feeling he would not stop either. Not until he flooded my little pussy walls with all of his warm gooey cum. And If I gave myself to him like a good girl then maybe he would come back for more. My heart was racing not knowing what to expect as I said "what what? What do you mean?" 

But was I asking for what was about to happen? They say that when a lion sees fresh ripe meat it's only a matter until they go after what they want. I mean I was a very flirty fucking cock tease. I went around him constantly flaunting my tiny body at him. And the way that I dressed left very little to his imagination. My puffy nipples and tiny breasts would make a mans dick instantly get hard. The way I wear my super short little skirts and how my skirt accidentally flies up and shows off the way that my tiny panties cling to my tight pussy. Not to mention my smooth legs and tight squeezable ass. If the right kind of man were to get me alone who knows how far things would go! Having a sweet submissive flirty girl like me all alone to himself with no one to walk in. Was I about to get my sweet little pussy stretched open by his big fat dick? The right kind of dominating man always gets what he wants. And he waits for the perfect time to get it. But could I have secretly wanted what was about to happen next? Even if I was a bit hesitant and reluctant. He was ready to slide his naked bareback dick and push it in my tiny fucking pussy and I was about to feel him stretch me open. He was so fucking turned on and rock hard that it would just be moments until my tiny twat was going to be choking, gripping, squeezing and sliding up and down his big dick. 

So what do you think happened next as I laid there feeling his fingers pump my pussy like they were his dick?  Had i tempted and been so flirty pushing all the right buttons to where he could not take any more? Had he tried to resist the temptation for only so long that now he was going to take what he wanted? Had I pushed him over the limit and so much that I was going to get exactly what deserved or was looking for? Could I have secretly been turned on by the way that he touched me and dominated me? How intense do you think things got? I can't wait to share what happens with you soon! Or maybe you could just call me and find out for yourself. If you do, and want to see me taking a big hard cock in my sweet young cunnie lips I would love to email and share them with you. I cant wait to hear all about your favorite kind of babysitter phone sex fantasy. I love all sorts of role play fantasies... xoxo

Call ~ 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki 


Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation with: NaughtySlutNikki


No comments:

Post a Comment