Secret Camping Getaway ~ Submissive Phone Sex

Dear Diary,

It's time for me to share another sweet and unforgettable submissive phone sex experience....

We just arrived at his cabin at the camp site and he hadn’t cum for days. No one was around just yet and he had been waiting weeks for the right time for his  wife to leave on her business trip so we could plan that fun secret get away he promised me. I have been the perfect little tempting flirt all the way up there. And this afternoon when we got out of the car he took me in his arms and started touching me all over. MMMM just thinking about being his  secret pleasing treat makes my bald lil pussy so tingly and creamy. 
He asked me to get down on my knees in front of him. I dropped his pants and saw that big fat cock spring out at my face. I started to kiss up his full balls getting closer to his cock. I teased it just a little and took his long hard pole in my soft little hand like a good submissive phone sex cutie. I took them in my mouth and sucked and licked. They tasted sooooo good. He told me to put my head back and started to tea bag my mouth as I got them dripping wet with my tongue. He moaned out saying "OOOHHH fuck Nikki you are so dirty. My wife never wants to do this kinda stuff to me." Those cum filled grapes nestled against my chin just ready to burst as I licked my way up his long 8 inch shaft. 

I could taste the  pre cum dripping down as I started to lick it. I was so thirsty that I could have just made his dick feel so good that he shot his load down my throat right at that moment. But I was a very good girl for him. I circled the head of his mushroom just as if I was licking on my favorite lolli. I slurped my mouth all over it making it dripping wet with my warm mouth. I looked up and started sliding my lips up and down that dick and felt him push my head down deeper. I knew he wanted to fuck my throat and feel me choke all over his cock. My tongue was all over it and my lips were so far down I could take my tongue and just barely hit his huge fucking balls. He looked down at me saying "fuck Nikki I bet you will get just as dirty as I want you to get for me. The next time i'm fucking my wife I'm going to think about just how kinky you are for me."

I sucked my cheeks around his shaft holding his dick in my mouth. I could feel the tip of his swollen mushroom head hit the back of my throat as he fucked it just as if it were my sweet tiny pussy gripping his dick. The sucking and slurping sounds made him throb even more. Pulling me up off his shaft and looking down at me and ran his mushroom head around my chin and glossy cherry glossy lips. His dick hadn’t been that hard in ages. I felt like tempting him a little more so I got up off of my knees and walked in front of him like I was going to go down to the lake. I bent over and my tiny skirt went up and out popped my ass cheeks. I wiggled them nice and slow and looked back as he had his big rod in his hand stroking it. Walking over to take me saying “Not so fast Nikki I know you love being my submissive phone sex plaything but I have a big fat tool to give you.” I giggled and said “MMMM what kinda tool do you have? I just love being your favorite treat to have like this.” 

He led me into his cabin and told me to slide my pretty little panties off. So I did teasingly smiling up at him. Exposing my tiny puffy pink pussy slit. He started to slide that cock head up and down my tight bald pussy lips. I was dripping wet and all I could think about was feeling his meaty cock slide in my in my trembling cherry. Turning me around and lifting me up as I started sliding my tight lips against his hard wet dick. I could feel it pushing in my sweet hole. He pulled me in and started pushing more. My pussy so tight that he had to take a hole of my hips and push it in. The deeper it went in the wetter I got. It felt so good I didn't want him to stop.

What do you think happened next? Did he give it to me nice and slow? Or hard and deep. Do you think his hands were all over my petite body? Maybe squeezing my firm breasts as I drove him to the edge? What would you have done if you had me all to yourself while your girl friend or wife was away? Are you thinking about picking up your phone and hearing all the dirty details? I just love sharing while I hear your sexy voice and how turned on you are for me. 

I just love to get verbal and talk very dirty. That turns so many men on. Knowing that I'm not the kind of girl who just moans and groans. I told him how good he felt inside of me. I also said "the next time you are sliding your hard dick in your wife I want you to think about my sweet creamy pussy and how wet it gets for you. I want you to think about how much I love being your secret submissive phone sex slut that will do all the things she wont do and so much more. I'll do anything to make you happy."

Can I be yours today? I would love to tell you the rest of the story when we are together doing one of your favorite role play phone sex fantasies. I really wanna make your cock feel so good and milk all the cum from those creamy balls right now. Just look at my tiny pussy behind these panties. Looking so puffy and ready. I would love for you to give me a call so I can slide them off for you.  It's all yours dripping just thinking about you right now. I will be the most unforgettable treat you will ever have....

xoxo,
Nikki 
Call ~ 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation with: NaughtySlutNikki

No comments:

Post a Comment