May I Please Slide My Tight Pink Lips Around Your....

I want to make you feel oh so good right now. I want to slide my soft pretty hands down your shorts. I want to wrap them around your cock and start stroking until I make it good and hard. Do you want me to take it out for you? Can I look up at you and tell you how much I want to kiss you up your throbbing shaft? Can I lick the tip of your mushroom head and lightly suck it like it's my favorite lollipop? I bet that's the sensitive area. Can I keep doing that until you say "Oh Nikki that feels so good. I want you to suck my cock like a good girl." 

I'll do it really good for you too. My pretty little panties are getting wet right now just thinking about it. I'll keep doing it if you want until you are ready for more. Do you want to fuck my warm wet mouth just like it's my pretty little pussy? Do you want to feel my throat against your dripping wet cock head? I'll suck it so good you may have a hard time making it to my warm bald pussy lips. Especially if you close your eyes and hear the way I'm sucking on it for you. I just love the taste of your pre cum but can I please slide my fresh tight twat on your long hard cock? And if you don't think you can make it to my sweet warm box I would just love for you to stand there so I can imagine you stroking your hard dick for me. Ohhhh fuck that just turns me on so much when a man wants to stroke and pump his cock for me. I'll even tell you how to stroke it too. I may be young but lots of older men have told and instructed me on guided masturbation.

Can I come to your house when no one is there but you? Or maybe you can come to my house when I'm all alone? I walk around dressed in those cute tight fitting clothes. I wear those for you. I just love to get your attention and eyes on me. I love showing off my tiny breasts, flat tummy and sweet little ass. Sometimes you even get a glimpse of my panty covered pussy as well. Does that make your mind have all kinds of thoughts of what you want to do with me? I bet there have been times you have watched me from your bedroom window and stood there stroking your hard dick for me. Do you cum really hard when you think about me talking dirty to you? Or maybe you want me to watch you while you pump it. Damn that gets me so excited and tingly all over. 

You have told me many times that girls like me are just right when it comes to getting their little holes stuffed with big hard dicks. But I love the attention I just can’t help it. I’ve got the reputation of being a very naughty girl. I'm a bit of a slut too. I think men love that though. Innocence, sweetness, naughty with a dash of sluttiness. Some think it's the perfect combination really. 

Don't let that fool you though. I’ve fucked the captain of the football team in the gym, the sexy guys on the basketball team, the coach, my teachers, I've even walked in on a few of them stroking their hard dicks as they sniff and stroke with dirty panties. I bet you can imagine what happened there. But right now I want you. I have a thing for older men. They teach a sweet submissive girl like myself sooooo much. I want to make your cock drip pre cum as I’m slowly sliding out of my sexy little skirt. I want to feel your hands grab me as I peel off my tiny little top. I want to wrap my soft little hand around your cock and stroke it as you press your lips against mine. I want to moan out “Please slide your hard cock in my tight warm pussy. It's all for you. It wants your big hard cock so bad.” 

When you think about how much I want to be your naughty girl your dick gets so hard it drips pre cum. You have stroked off so many times thinking about my sweet cunnie sliding down your big fat dick. But how are you going to have me all to yourself? How are you going to show me that older men know how to fuck a sweet submissive girl like me? How can you do it like no one else can? Will you sweep me off of my feet and pin me in the corner and thrust your hard cock deep inside? Will you lye me on the bed and do it missionary style? Will you give it to me hard and rough? Will you thrust your cock in me so deeply that I scream out your name? You know I won't say no to you. I love it all kinds of ways...

Are you married? Do you have a girl friend? Can I be your dirty little treat that only you and me know about? We can have a special meeting place where no one knows about. Maybe it’s in your guest house. Or maybe it’s in your office late at night. Or maybe you want to hire me as your “personal” intern so I can do all those things she won’t. I could be your flirty girl next door, the girl scout you always stroke too, your daughters best friend or your boss's submissive young daughter. I will give up my warm wet mouth, sweet barely legal pussy and tiny ass just for you. I want to make your dick feel so good that it aches to blow deep inside of my pussy walls. Maybe you have a secret fantasy you want to share with me. Do you want to be the first to plant your seed in my sweet young kitty? I want to sit on your lap and tease your dick while I’m dressed in my panties and little half top and grind in slow circles. 

I get so fucking wet every time I think about milking your cock. You know no one will drain your full balls like me. I’ll excite you so much and run my sweet cunnie lips up and down your shaft that you will be ready to ram that cock deep in my fuck walls. Go ahead and lift me up and drop these pink wet lips around the top of your mushroom head. Grab my hips and watch me bounce up and down as my little tits are right there for you to lick and kiss. You can suck them and nibble on them and feel my juices get wetter as they drip down your stiff pole. And if you like getting dirty go ahead and slide a finger in my tiny little ass and feel the way my pussy grabs on your dick even tighter. I’ll look into your eyes and smile as I beg you saying “Pleeeease Mr…I want your cum so bad." As soon as you hear me say that you shove it in even deeper. I’ll grab a hold of that fat meaty cock and choke it so tight you blow every last drop of cum you have. And just when you think I’ve drained you dry I’ll squeeze a little tighter until you are completely milked…. 

MMMMM….. I just love being your favorite. I’ll be the best little secret fuck doll you have ever had. 

Call ~ 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki 

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation with: NaughtySlutNikki

No comments:

Post a Comment